1. Place OZO Plant-Based Burger Patties in a small mixing bowl.
2. Add green onions and jalapeños, and mix by hand until well combined.
3. Separate mixture into thirds and roll each into a small, lightly packed ball shape.
4. Set on a plate and lightly press down on each with a spatula until a burger patty shape is formed.
5. Wipe a paper towel dipped in oil across the slats of your grill to prevent your patties from sticking. Heat your grill to medium-high then place the patties and cook 4-5 minutes on each side. (Note: if burger is sticking to the grill, it’s not ready to flip.).
6. In the last few minutes of cooking, add pineapple slices to the grill and cook for 1½-2 minutes per side before removing.
7. Once the sliders are cooked, place a slice of cheese on each patty and remove from grill.