1. For the perfect poached eggs, we recommend cooking in Poach Pods for 6 minutes.
2. If you don’t have access to those, fill a large saucepan with 3-4 inches of water. Bring the water to a simmer and gently crack your eggs into the water one by one (the slower you let the egg slip from the shell into the water, the better).
3. Cook until the egg whites are completely set, about 5 minutes, and remove each with a slotted spoon. (When you slice or bite into this sandwich, your yolk should be soft enough to run.)
4. While the eggs are cooking, spray your favorite cooking oil into a medium-sized frying pan over medium-high heat and add the sausage patties, spaced evenly apart. Cook 2 - 2 ½ minutes on each side, turning a few times until each patty is golden brown.
5. Toast the sourdough slices, and spread each with ¼ tbsp butter. Add equal amounts of the spinach, avocado, and radishes to each slice, each topped with a sausage patty and a poached egg.
6. Cover each open-faced sandwich with the Hollandaise sauce and sprinkle with Everything Bagel seasoning. Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!